Thursday, November 17, 2011

Teaching Grammar Future Perfect

Teaching Future Grammar Perfect.
quote Not an idea as such, but more of a question. How can you put the future perfect tense into some kind of theme with an activation that upper intermediates can relate to? I'm really struggling with this.. help!"
Candice
quote It's easy, you can set a date in the future and ask your students what they plan to have finished by then, like: "By the year 2010, I will have graduated from university" or "By the year 2015, I will probably have gotten married, etc. It's interesting because it makes them set goals, like "By the end of next year, I will be speaking English well"
Lorena
quote I am really stuck with this but I thought of this:
After analysing the form and doing some gap fills. Get the students to build a story together using questions or prompts. So each student writes a line, folds over the page and then passes it on...
Read more at http://www.eslbase.com/grammar/future-perfect
http://www.languagecorpsasia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment